I saw him at Horia's Academy ... then I waited a few days until I found the recipe, ... then I waited a few days for Miruna to recover, ... and then ... I didn't wait at all.
It's sensational !, insanely aromatic !, strikingly good !, divinely sweet !, although after the multitude of flavors you would say it's too much, but still ... never say never.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
Very, very easy to prepare.
Mix all the solid ingredients in a bowl.
In another bowl, mix all the liquid ingredients.
Then, initially using the mixer, mix the solids with the liquids, then when the mixture becomes thicker mix with a wooden spoon.
Pour everything into a tray lined with butter and flour and hand the cake in the preheated oven well, at 170 C for 35 minutes. Take the toothpick test, it's safer.
Then let it cool in the pan and powder it while it is still hot.
I can't describe the feeling! It's very good! soft! sweet! flavored! it's just like an oriental sweet! .... what a world, what codices ... what flavors! Take a bite, just that. Kiss with pleasure
Natural perfume is a special experience, different from using a classic perfume. Our selection of natural and organic perfumes is varied, but we thought of offering you some recipes for preparing your own perfume at home.
In fact, perhaps the most appetizing encounter with cosmetics homemade it is precisely the preparation of the natural perfume. It's not as complicated as it sounds and you have total control over one's ingredients scented oil which lasts.
It is a fragrant cake, moist and not at all pretentious, almost done on its own if you use a robot that does not occupy your hands. Many lemon cake recipes stuck in my face but I decided to prepare when I was with the poppy on the table and time was not enough to prepare something more elaborate. The recipe is Laura & # 8217s sweets blog.
200 gr butter
250 gr raw sugar
4 tablespoons fat yogurt
juice and peel of a lemon
300 gr flour
1 baking powder (use it as written on the envelope, proportion to the amount of flour)
1 tablespoon ground mac
GLAZE (I didn't put it but I know it accentuates the lemon flavor)
80-140G powdered sugar or 2-3 tablespoons of honey
Allow the butter to soften at room temperature.
Prepare a cake pan and place the baking paper. With such a tray, I learned to fold the paper so that it is no longer rigid and takes the shape of the tray easily.
Turn on the oven.
1. Mix the butter with the sugar until it becomes frothy and the sugar melts.
2. Add one egg and mix well after each one.
3. Add the yogurt, juice and lemon peel and continue mixing.
4. Mix the baking powder, poppy seeds and flour in a separate bowl,
then add them over the egg composition. Mix for the last time until you get a homogeneous composition.
5. Pour it into the ribbon tray and level with a spatula.
6. Put the tray in the oven, baking, over medium heat (175grd-180grd), for about an hour.
The check will have a reddish color and a beautiful notch on the top.
Take it out with paper and grill it, cool it.
I didn't put for that we avoid excess sugar / sweets during this period.
In a bowl, squeeze the juice from a lemon, put the powdered sugar and mix. Glaze the cake with this mixture.
Portion and serve!
In the icing version with 140g of sugar, the icing is opaque / white, almost like the biscuits I made at Christmas.
Liv (e) it!
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Put the coffee in a saucepan with the peeled pears, the cinnamon stick.
Leave on the fire for 10 minutes, then pass the pears with a blender.
Foam the butter together with the sugar, using a mixer.
Then add the eggs one at a time, the pear and coffee puree, the spices, the ground walnuts, the flour, the baking powder and the yoghurt.
Homogenize, put the composition in a cake pan and bake for 50-60 minutes at 170 degrees.
For the icing, froth the butter together with the powdered sugar and lemon essence.
Allow to cool, then cut the cake and add the icing between the 3 slices of cake.
Place the icing on top of the cake and decorate with pears and pistachios.
1 cinnamon stick
250 ml coffee - espresso
100 g ground walnut kernels
200 g of salted butter at room temperature
225 g brown sugar
200 g flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla essence Union
2 teaspoons spice mix: cinnamon, cloves, anise, allspice
50 g fat yogurt
For the glaze:
250 g salted butter at room temperature
2 teaspoons Unirea lemon essence
160 g powdered sugar with vanilla Union
Team Bucătarul.eu offers you 2 simple recipes for oriental sweets, which you will immediately love. These desserts are very tasty, sweet, crunchy and flavorful. These delicacies are quite caloric, but sometimes we can indulge in such amazing sweets, which leave no one indifferent. Prepare them with love and enjoy your family!
-230 g of sugar (200 g for syrup + 2 tablespoons of sugar for dough)
-300 ml of sunflower oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Separate the yolks from the egg whites. Rub the yolks with butter and 2 tablespoons of sugar until you get a white meal, add salt. Beat the egg whites separately, then combine them carefully with the yolks. Pour the milk, add half the flour and vodka. Knead the dough, sprinkling flour until you get a fairly stiff dough. Cover the dough with cling film and let it sit for an hour.
2. Then spread the dough in a layer 2-3 mm thick and cut it into strips about 5 mm wide (first lengthwise, then transversely, to get some noodles). Fry the noodles in hot oil for 5-7 minutes until lightly browned. Place them on a paper towel with a whisk.
3. Prepare the caramel. Combine honey and sugar in a bain-marie and stir continuously until the sugar is completely dissolved. After it starts to boil, boil the syrup for 5 minutes. When you notice large dark bubbles on the surface, it means that the caramel is ready. Take it from the bain-marie.
4. Place the noodles on a large platter, pour the hot caramel on top and mix. Press the table with a spatula or spoon, giving it the desired shape. If desired, you can decorate the dessert with walnuts, let it cool.
-1 socket of baking soda
-300 ml of frying oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the egg with sugar, salt and baking soda. Pour the milk and mix well. Gradually sprinkle the flour and knead the dough. Cover the dough with cling film and refrigerate for an hour.
2. Spread the dough in a very thin layer on a table sprinkled with flour. Cut the dough into 3 cm wide strips.
3. Heat the oil in a cauldron or deep frying pan. Roll the dough strips on wooden sticks, hold the edges and put them in oil for a few seconds.
4. Place the cakes on a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Before serving, place them on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
We offer you a simple cake recipe perfect for any season, very fluffy, tasty and with an enticing scent. This cake with apples and raisins will be to everyone's liking, it is very fragile, has a balanced taste and a moist texture. It is a very consistent and easy to prepare dessert, a recipe worth trying!
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Grease the cake tin with butter and lightly sprinkle with flour. Shake off excess flour.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix all the ingredients.
3. Mix in a separate bowl: soft butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat with the mixer for 5 minutes. Then add the eggs, one at a time, beating with the mixer each time. After adding the last egg, beat for 3 minutes.
4. Add half of the flour mixture to the mixture, mix. Then add the remaining flour and mix again.
5. Peel the apples and grate them, add them to the dough. Add the raisins and grated lemon peel. Mix all ingredients well.
6. Shape the dough.
7. Preheat the oven and bake the cake for 45 minutes on the middle shelf.
8. Let the cake cool for 10-15 minutes, then carefully remove it to a plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar or sprinkle with caramel sauce, then serve.
A delicate, soft and flavorful apple cake with the simplest and most accessible ingredients. It has a great crispy crust on the outside due to the sugar and butter.
-1 egg at room temperature
-70 gr + 1-2 tablespoons of sugar
-30-40 gr of melted butter (at room temperature)
-120 gr of milk at room temperature
-1 teaspoon with a pinch of baking powder
-2-3 apples (350-500 gr, the more apples the tastier the cake)
-1 teaspoon grated lemon peel & # 8211 optional.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.In the egg bowl, add sugar, vanilla sugar and salt. Beat the ingredients lightly with the mixer.
2. Add lemon peel, about 20 g of melted butter, milk and mix with the mixer.
3. Combine the flour with baking powder and incorporate the mixture into the egg and milk composition. Mix the dough with a whisk or mixer on low speed.
4. Peel the apples, optionally and peel them, then cut them into thin slices.
5. Line the base and walls of the mold (21 cm) with baking paper, pour the dough and place the apples vertically.
6. Sprinkle the cake with sugar, sprinkle with the remaining melted butter and put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 35-45 minutes.
7. Let the cake cool for about 15 minutes and you can remove the form.
Advice. You can also use powdered sugar or fine sugar so that you do not feel the granules of sugar when you eat the cake.
A result with an incredibly tasty scent and an appetizing appearance! The dough is soft, moist and fluffy. In addition, this apple cake is prepared quickly, even faster than sharlotka!
Top ten with the best recipes for cakes, Photo: bananachocolate.wordpress.com
We present in the following a top ten with the best recipes for cakes.
1. Vanilla and cocoa cake recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The necessary ingredients for the vanilla and cocoa cake are the following:
The preparation method for the vanilla and cocoa cake recipe is presented below:
2. Colorful check recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: half an hour.
Baking time: forty minutes.
Estimated price per serving: two Lei.
The necessary ingredients for two servings of colored cake are the following:
Step by step preparation for the colorful cake recipeis presented to you in the following:
3. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step by step preparation for oriental cake recipe. We recommend you to try this dessert because you will surely love it from the first tasting and you will prepare it every time you have the opportunity.
Preparation time: half an hour.
Baking time: half an hour.
The ingredients needed for the oriental cake recipe are the following:
The step by step preparation for the Orient cake recipe is presented below:
4. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step by step preparation for cake recipe with candied fruit.
Preparation time: half an hour.
Baking time: three quarters of an hour.
The ingredients needed for five servings of candied fruit cake are as follows:
The preparation method is as follows:
5. Mosaic cake recipe Is a delicious dessert that is worth trying. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
Preparation time: An hour.
The ingredients needed for the twelve slices of mosaic cake are as follows:
The step-by-step preparation for the mosaic cake recipe is presented below:
The mosaic cake has an extremely interesting appearance and is very tasty, we recommend you try it and we guarantee that its taste will conquer you from the first tasting, and you will prepare it every time you feel the need for a dessert prepared at home, dessert that is often much tastier and healthier than any dish of this kind that you can easily buy in supermarkets or classic confectioneries.
6. Chocolate flake cake recipe is presented below.
Preparation time: half an hour.
Ingredients needed for four servings:
The preparation method for the chocolate flake cake recipe is presented below:
7. Mushroom cake recipe is a delicious dish that we recommend you try. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The necessary ingredients for the mushroom cake are the following:
The preparation method for the mushroom cake recipe is presented to you in the following:
8. Potato cake recipe is a surprising dish that will conquer you with its aroma. We present in the following both the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The necessary ingredients for the potato cake are the following:
The preparation method for the potato cake recipe is presented step by step in the following:
The potato cake is definitely unique, it is not extremely difficult to prepare and can be served at any time of the day. We recommend you to try it, you will surely love it from the first tasting and you will keep it in the box with your favorite recipes, and you will prepare it every time you have the opportunity.
9. Bread cake recipe with greens presents a unique dish that we recommend you try. We present below the necessary ingredients and the step-by-step preparation method.
The necessary ingredients for the green bread cake are the following:
How to prepare the recipe for green bread cake is presented step by step below:
The green bread cake is served as an appetizer at lunch or in the evening, it can also be served at any festive meal you organize with family or dear friends. We recommend you to try this preparation because you will surely love it and you will prepare it every time you have the opportunity.
10. Cake appetizer recipe with minced meat it is easy to prepare and is a dish that you can serve with real success at any festive meal organized at your home. We present below the step-by-step preparation method, you will finally get a tasty cake that you will definitely add in the box with your favorite recipes so that you can taste it on another occasion.
The ingredients needed for six servings of chopped appetizer with minced meat are as follows:
How to prepare the cake appetizer recipe with minced meat is presented step by step below:
Aperitivul chec cu carne tocata este extrem de delicios, va recomandam sa il inveliti intr-o folie de plastic in cazul in care nu este consumat in totalitate si sa il introduceti in frigider. In acest fel el se va pastra proaspat si nici nu va imprumuta din mirosurile celorlalte alimente pe care le depozitati in frigider.
Este un chec aromat, umed si deloc pretentios, aproape ca “se face singur” daca te ajuti de un robot care sa nu-ti ocupe mainile. Multe retete de chec cu lamaie mi s-au perindat prin fata dar m-am hotarat sa prepar atunci cand eram cu macul pe masa si timp nu mai era suficient ca sa prepar altceva mai elaborat. Reteta este Laura’s sweets blog.
200 gr unt
250 gr zahar brut
4 linguri iaurt gras
zeama si coaja de la o lamaie
300 gr flour
1 praf copt (folositi din el asa cum scrie pe plic, proportionati la cantitatea de faina)
1 lingura mac macinat
GLAZURA (n-am pus dar stiu ca accentueaza aroma de lamaie)
80-140G zahar pudra sau 2-3 linguri de miere
Lasi untul sa se inmoaie la temperatura camerei.
Pregatesti o tava de chec si asezi hartia de copt. La o astfel de tava, am invatat sa cocolosesc hartia ca sa nu mai fie rigida si sa ia forma tavii cu usurinta.
1. Mixezi untul cu zaharul pana devine spumos iar zaharul se topite.
2. Adaugi cate un ou si mixezi bine dupa fiecare.
3. Adaugi iaurtul, zeama si coaja de lamaie si mixezi in continuare.
4. Praful de copt, macul si faina le amesteci intr-un vas separat,
apoi le adaugi peste compozitia de oua. Mixezi pentru ultima data pana obtii o compozitie omogena.
5. O torni in tava in panglici si nivelezi cu o spatula.
6. Pui tava in cuptor, la copt, la foc mediu (175grd-180grd), pentru aproximativ o ora.
Checul va avea o culoare rumena si o crestatura frumoasa in varf.
Il scoti cu hartie cu tot pe un gratar, la racit.
N-am pus pt. ca evitam in perioada aceasta zaharul/dulcele in exces.
Intr-un castron, storci zeama de la o lamaie, pui zaharul pudra si amesteci. Glazurezi checul cu acest amestec.
Portionezi si servesti!
In varianta de glazura cu 140g zahar, glazura este opaca/alba, aproape ca la biscutii pe care i-am preparat la Craciun.
Liv (e) it!
Este o reteta cat se poate de simpla, cea a checului pufos cu cacao (sursa inspiratiei aici), pe care eu am facut-o in dublu exemplar pentru a avea acea inima de ciocolata.
1. Checul maro:
Faina 000- 200 g
Zahar pudra- 200 g
Oua separate- 5 (la temperatura camerei)
Zahar vanilat- 2 pliculete
Ulei- 4 linguri
Praf de copt- 1 lingurita
Cacao- 3 linguri+4 linguri apa
2. Checul galben:
Aceleasi ingrediente, cu exceptia amestecului de cacao+apa.
Method of preparation:
1-Albusurile, in care adaugam un praf de sare, se mixeaza la viteza maxima, intr-un vas uscat, suficient de incapator.
2-Cand sunt batute spuma, se adauga zaharul vanilat si se mixeaza din nou.
3-Treptat se adauga zaharul pudra, mixand dupa fiecare cantitate adaugata pana la incorporarea completa.
4-Galbenusurile se amesteca cu uleiul (se adauga treptat uleiul, amestecand continuu, ca pentru maioneza).
5-Amestecul de galbenusuri si ulei se adauga peste albusurile batute, putin cate putin, amestecand cu o spatula de jos in sus.
6-Praful de copt se adauga peste cantitatea de faina si se amesteca bine.
7-Se adauga si faina compozitiei, lingura cu lingura, amestecand cu miscari largi de jos in sus, pana este incorporata foarte bine.
8-Cantitatea de cacao se amesteca bine cu 4 linguri de apa, pana arata ca o crema se adauga in compozitie (din nou, se amesteca cu miscari largi, pentru a nu scoate aerul din compozitie).
9-Se toarna intr-o tava de chec tapetata cu hartie de copt si se pune in cuptorul preincalzit, la foc mediu, pana trece testul scobitorii.
10-Dupa ce s-a racit, se taie felii, nu prea subtiri.
11-Din felii se decupeaza inimi cu ajutorul unei forme de biscuiti. Daca se poate, decupati si doua inimi dintr-o felie, nu doar una singura.
12-Checul galben se face dupa aceiasi pasi, fara sa mai adaugam amestecul de cacao.
13-Inainte de a adauga compozitia checului galben in tava (e nevoie de o tava mare de chec), asezam inimile decupate in sir, pe mijlocul tavii, presandu-le foarte usor, astfel incat “sa stea in picioare”.
14-Se toarna compozitia galbena peste inimi si se da la cuptor, in aceleasi conditii de coacere ca si la primul chec.