1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Beat the yolks with 80 g of sugar until they reach volume and light in color. Add the oil, milk, flour mixed with baking powder and cocoa and mix until incorporated.
4. Mix the egg whites with the salt powder until they turn into foam. Add the rest of the sugar and mix until the foam is hard and the sugar has melted.
5. In the composition with cocoa and beaten yolks add 2-3 tablespoons of egg whites and mix with a s
patula, then pour everything into the egg whites and mix lightly with a spatula. 6. Pour the composition into a round tray (22 cm) lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 40-50 min. Take the toothpick test. After baking, remove the countertop to cool on a grill.
To prepare the second top, we proceed in the same way as for the first, with one difference, instead of cocoa we add the vanilla essence. Put the composition in a round tray (17 cm) lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 30 minutes. Again, for safety we do the toothpick test.
Mascarpone cream and white chocolate
1. Put 100 g of whipped cream in a non-stick pan over low heat. When it is hot (but without boiling), turn off the heat and put the white chocolate on top. leave for 1 minute and then turn until it melts.
2. Add the yolk while the composition is still hot and homogenize. We give the obtained composition through a sieve and then let it cool completely.
3. Mix the mascarpone with 50 g of liquid cream and add it to the cooled composition and put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
How to prepare mascarpone cream and dark chocolate it is the same as for white chocolate.
Careful!!! We prepare this cream when we assemble the cake.
1. Put the raspberries together with the sugar on low heat in a non-stick pan and leave until everything turns into a thick sauce (as in the picture).
2. Put the marshmallows and mix until completely melted, insisting with a spatula on each.
Chocolate cream with cherries:
1. Put the whipped cream in a non-stick pan, over low heat until it boils.
2. Turn off the heat, put the broken chocolate in small pieces, leave for 2 minutes then mix vigorously, until completely melted.
3. After it has cooled, put the composition in the fridge for 4 hours.
4. Remove the composition, mix for a few minutes, until light in color, add the cherries and mix with a spoon.
Assemble the countertops separately.
1. We start with the black one slicing it.
2. Put on a plate, in a cake ring a slice of countertop, syrup it with 1/3 of the cherry syrup, put half of the chocolate cream with cherries, the second slice, syrup, the rest of the cherry cream and the last slice we will syrup.
3. Put the top in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
4. Then remove the ring, place at a distance of 5-10 cm from the edge 4 sticks / straw that we will cut level and that have a role in supporting the next countertop.
5. Dress the top in mascarpone cream and dark chocolate and put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
6. Slice the white top, then mount it in a cake ring, putting the first slice, syrup it a little, half of the hot raspberry cream, the second slice, syrup, put the rest of the raspberry cream and the last slice you we will syrup then put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
7. Remove the ring and dress in mascarpone cream and white chocolate only the edge of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
8. Carefully place the white top over the black top, then coat it with the rest of the cream and finish it.
9. Put it back in the fridge until we serve it.
I don't need a special occasion to eat a slice of good cake: P. We don't spend the weekend (and not only) not having something homemade sweet. The cake I made contains of course chocolate: P, yep siii & # 8230 some fruit, just enough to cut some of the milk chocolate jam. Aaaa & # 8230 and flavored coffee with a little rum & # 8230. mmm & # 8230 good good. You have to try too, the combination is insanely good.
& # 8211 250 g cherries, weighed without seeds
& # 8211 50 g sugar
& # 8211 1 teaspoon starch
For syrup countertop:
& # 8211 a large cup of coffee flavored with a little rum
Preparation : chocolate cream: Melt the chocolate (I used Milka) together with the liquid cream. Don't boil! Just enough to melt the chocolate and heat the cream. Leave to cool. Preferably at room temperature and then in the refrigerator to be cool well. Then, using the mixer, froth it. If you want you can also add a ground cinnamon powder. Let the cream cool.
Cherry sauce: I used frozen cherries, which I let thaw at room temperature and I did not drain the juice they left. I poured sugar over it. I simmered the sauce for 10 minutes. At the end I dissolved a teaspoon of starch in cold water and added it to the sauce. Allow to cool. Place the first sheet of pandispan, syrup it with coffee, half the amount of cream, the next sheet syrup, cream, foil and syrup again with coffee. Pour the cherry sauce on top.
Countertop :, -8 eggs, -2 tablespoons water, -9 tablespoons sugar, -7 tablespoons flour, -3 tablespoons cocoa, -salt powder, -scaled peel from an organic lemon, -1 sachet baking powder, - a few drops of rum essence, Chocolate Mouse: -500 ml liquid cream, -300 gr dark chocolate, -salt powder, mascarpone cream, -200 gr mascarpone, -200 ml liquid cream, -3 -4 tablespoons sugar, For syrup, -50 ml cherries, -1 teaspoon honey (or sugar), -50 ml water
Difficulty: Average | Time: 1h 30 min